Getting the Most Out of Your Pac ‘N Vac Products
The benefits of Pac N’ Vac vacuum food storage containers
Using your Pac ‘n Vac vacuum food storage containers
For more information on how Pac ‘n Vac no-fuss food storage boxes create an instant vacuum without gadgets, widgets or bags click here >
Safety and cleaning
- Fresh and perishable foods should always be stored in a fridge or freezer.
- Always abide by the product’s expiry date and handling recommendations.
- Do not use containers in conventional ovens, under a grill, in a broiler, on a hob or in a convection oven.
- Caution – containers may retain heat when cooking in a microwave.
- Allow foods to cool before vacuum sealing.
- Before first use, wash with warm, soapy water, rinse and dry all parts completely.
- If dishwashing, place lids on top rack of dishwasher and ensure vacuum button is closed
- Do not use abrasive cleaners
WARNING: contains small parts (button valve) which may present choking hazard to children.
Mending the seal
Mending the valve
If the container won’t maintain a seal:
- Make sure vacuum button is in closed position.
- Check silicone vent and vacuum indicator are seated properly and check for holes, cracks or tears. Replace if necessary.
- Check silicone seal around outer edge of lid making sure it is aligned correctly, clean and fits snugly in place.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org