- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 6 plain chocolate biscuits (see note)
- 20g butter, melted
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1/4 cup pure cream, lightly whipped
- 50g milk chocolate, melted
- 8 mini Easter eggs
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
- Line 8 holes of a muffin pan with paper cases. Place boiling water in a heatproof jug. Sprinkle over gelatine. Using a fork, whisk to dissolve gelatine.
- Process biscuits until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add butter. Process to combine. Divide mixture between cases. Using the back of a teaspoon, press mixture into cases. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until firm.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until smooth. Add gelatine mixture. Beat to combine. Fold in cream. Add melted chocolate. Gently fold mixture to create a swirled effect. Spoon into cases. Smooth surface.
- Push 1 Easter egg into the centre of each cheesecake. Cover. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or until set.
- Remove cheesecakes from pan. Dust with cocoa. Serve.
And don’t forget store your mini chocolate cheesecakes in Pac ‘n Vac plastic vacuum food boxes. They create an instant, natural vacuum that keeps food fresher for longer, so you save more food, time and money.